Vice President - Client Services
Do you love working with clients to identify marketing strategies that outsmart their competition? Are you a senior leader who can win the heart of a client, understand their challenges and then leverage our company’s three platforms to steer their campaigns to new levels of profitability? This role offers the opportunity to radically impact our clients’ success and shape the Client Services team. Are you up for the challenge?
As the worlds of brand advertising and direct response collide, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Marketing Architects. With a 20-year history rooted in responsive advertising, we’re well ahead of the pack, but why stop there? Our agency continues to evolve as we stay committed to shaping the future of advertising.
Our three platforms (Creative, Media & Conversion) integrate seamlessly with a single goal in mind: deliver bottom-line results for top-shelf brands through audio and video marketing. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk. But remember, every employee is expected to bring big ideas while checking their egos at the door. This keeps us moving in the right direction and having fun getting there.
- Develop and strengthen complex relationships with key client players. Serve as the single point of contact for the client and provide service that exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs of client. Work with Client Services and other internal departments to ensure all client goals are being met (budget, timelines, media performance and client reporting).
- Analyze result, industry information and competitive landscape to identify trends and determine the appropriate marketing strategy for each campaign.
- Manage account billings, budgets and media projections.
- Collaborate to identify the long-term goals and drive strategic direction of the department. Evaluate and pursue opportunities for new partnerships in media services, clients and related companies.
- Manage department staff, coaching and mentoring to ensure successful team performance.
- 10+ years’ experience in TV/Radio/Digital marketing with experience speaking to agency executives and client partners
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Proven leadership ability with directing, motivating a team
- Proven work quality, productivity, problem solving, time management and collaborative teamwork
- Understanding of data analysis, accountable metrics, plans and strategies
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to present to large groups of people with confidence and a strong ability to address challenging questions
Job Status: Full Time