Senior Operations Manager
Are you a senior operations leader looking for a bigger stage and better ways to utilize your talents? Are you ready to develop operational efficiencies through data and technology for a multi-million-dollar media platform? Are big data, machine learning, AI, and automation technology landscapes where your passion lies? Then consider this an opportunity of a lifetime.
As the worlds of brand advertising and direct response collide, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Marketing Architects. With a 20-year history rooted in responsive advertising, we’re well ahead of the pack, but why stop there? Our agency continues to evolve as we stay committed to shaping the future of advertising.
Our three platforms (Creative, Media & Conversion) integrate seamlessly with a single goal in mind: deliver bottom-line results for top-shelf brands through audio and video marketing. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk. But remember, every employee is expected to bring big ideas while checking their egos at the door. This keeps us moving in the right direction and having fun getting there.
We are searching for an experienced leader who can accelerate our transformation and create groundbreaking operational efficiencies for Marketing Architects. Be a vital part of blending traditional and digital media with attribution platforms and big data. You will also collaborate with internal and external resources to develop unconventional opportunities that help us discover new efficiencies.
Specifically, you will:
- Own the systems, technology, data and processes used to power our platform.
- Build external partnerships with 3rd-party platforms to provide the automation, insights and transparency clients require to measure and evaluate the advertising we place for them.
- Co-develop solutions with internal teams that bring new efficiencies and scale to our platform.
- Deliver industry thought leadership in partnership with our media team that provides value to prospective and current clients and enhances our leadership position.
- Further develop our media technology stack to provide value to internal solutions teams and external client partners.
- Operations Background: Experience working with internal and 3rd-party sources and the relevant marketplaces and vendors intersecting both.
- Strategic Vision: Ability to see the big picture, weigh alternatives and make bold decisions that set new directions, rather than operating only within the status quo.
- Passion for Innovation: Creative destruction, rapid change and innovation acceleration are rallying cries that excite you.
- Operational Excellence: Substantial history delivering repeatable solutions that drive reliable outputs through technology utilization and savvy operating methods.
- C-Level Communication: Fill a room with personality and lead high energy meetings. Effectively align diverse groups and navigate tough conversations with calm and class.
- Curated Network: A strong industry standing and many professional relationships to both guide decisions and source expertise and solutions.
- Leader of People: Strong team orientation and ability to lead and inspire, while attracting and retaining top talent.
Job Status: Full Time