Senior Media Buyer
Can you pinpoint the exact TV stations and dayparts that will generate the biggest returns for our clients? Can you zero in on the best opportunities to help a company skyrocket their brand? Our MA Media team is the best in the industry and we’re looking to add a key player. If a fast-paced, results-driven environment gets your heart pumping, it’s time we connect.
As the worlds of brand advertising and direct response collide, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Marketing Architects. With a 20-year history rooted in responsive advertising, we’re well ahead of the pack, but why stop there? Our agency continues to evolve as we stay committed to shaping the future of advertising.
Our three platforms (Creative, Media & Conversion) integrate seamlessly with a single goal in mind: deliver bottom-line results for top-shelf brands through audio and video marketing. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk. But remember, every employee is expected to bring big ideas while checking their egos at the door. This keeps us moving in the right direction and having fun getting there.
We are searching for a savvy TV media buyer with a proven record for building and leveraging relationships that yield predictably profitable results.
- Negotiate with local, national and regional television media outlets.
- Secure highly efficient day parts while leveraging value-added benefits on a consistent basis.
- Optimize profitability through data analysis.
- Elevate existing TV relationships and find new solutions for ever-changing business needs.
- Participate in the ongoing planning process and recommend media selection and investment levels.
- Investigate new business models to improve client results.
- Utilize state-of-the-art media buying tools.
- 5+ years TV media buying experience
- Ability to build long-term relationships a must
- Account management/executive experience a plus
- Strong negotiation skills preferred
- Thrives in a results-driven environment
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work place
- Takes initiative and goes to any length to make results work
Job Status: Full Time