Are you a seasoned copywriter who has penned killer campaigns for great brands? Are you motivated not only by doing awesome work but also in delivering indisputable client results through the creative you craft? Are you looking to move to a thriving agency where you have the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to a creative department that’s reimagining how great creative is brought to market?
Oh, and are you not a prima donna with a pencil?
If you answered yes to all the above, then we should talk.
Over the past six months, our new-business win rate has been ridiculous. We are bubbling over with fascinating clients and need a senior copywriter to join the team as we evolve to meet the demands of our growing roster.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing and producing amazing work for national TV and radio campaigns.
- Sweating all the intricate client details to unearth the human truths of a brand that can make it famous.
- Receiving critical feedback from your Creative Director and clients and spinning it into gold.
- Presenting your ideas both internally and externally, skillfully navigating the art of selling great work.
- Willingness to learn from our unique 20 years of experience while at the same time challenging our status quo with your own unique Jedi powers.
- Big-agency experience working on known brand campaigns. Please provide a link to your portfolio with your resume.
- Minimum of five years’ experience writing in broadcast
- Local candidates only, please
Job Status: Full Time