Senior Account Planner
Are you the unicorn of the advertising world? The one they call an “Account Planner” or “Account Strategist?” You know, the freak-of-nature who is equally comfortable riffing in a creative department as you are poring over tedious consumer insights with the account management team? Do you have the telepathic ability to review consumer data, both quantitative and qualitative, and see what others don’t see? Do your remarkable insights inspire both the creative and account teams to revolutionize an ad campaign?
If you’ve been looking to build an account planning discipline at a thriving ad agency and believe you are the unicorn we’ve been searching for, then it’s time we talked.
Over the past six months, our new-business win rate has been ridiculous. We are bubbling over with fascinating clients and need a Senior Account Strategist who can build an account planning function for our clients that is second to none.
Your responsibilities include:
- Harvesting unexpected and actionable insights across an eclectic spectrum of national brands.
- Building a robust account planning offering within our organization.
- Wowing our current C-level clients with your masterfully crafted observations.
- Willingness to learn from our unique 20 years of consumer experience while at the same time challenging/redefining how we create breakthrough campaigns through insight.
- Big-agency resume working on known brand campaigns.
- Documented case studies that leave no question you’re the right person for this leadership role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior-level account planner/account strategist.
- Local candidates only, please
Job Status: Full Time