Can you design a cutting-edge media strategy, then flawlessly bring it to life? Do you relish the thought of planning, designing and implementing integrated strategies and effective multi-channel media campaigns? Can you effectively collaborate with Client Services and Creative to develop unconventional solutions? We are seeking a hands-on media guru to tackle day-to-day operations without losing sight of the larger strategic vision. We’re eager to hear about your track record of developing successful strategies, measurable results and impactful client engagement.
Our media directors are inspiring presenters. They keep their finger on the pulse of an ever-expanding and evolving media landscape and convey its current and potential impact to their client’s market place. They build lasting relationships with clients, translate client goals into successful, integrated programs. They live, eat, and breathe storytelling, within an omni-channel media platform. And they need a colleague who can play at their level.
As the worlds of brand advertising and direct response collide, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Marketing Architects. With a 20-year history rooted in responsive advertising, we’re well ahead of the pack, but why stop there? Our agency continues to evolve as we stay committed to shaping the future of advertising.
Our three platforms (Creative, Media & Conversion) integrate seamlessly with a single goal in mind: deliver bottom-line results for top-shelf brands through audio and video marketing. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk. But remember, every employee is expected to bring big ideas while checking their egos at the door. This keeps us moving in the right direction and having fun getting there.
- Develop media plans that exceed our clients’ marketing objectives and performance goals.
- Drive thought-leadership of performance internally and externally across the industry.
- Work with internal teams, external vendors and data sets to develop and coordinate plan strategy, buying, negotiations, and execution.
- Lead the collection and analysis of actionable analytics that continuously improve productivity.
- Interpret and apply insights from media research tools (e.g., target research, reach curves, rankers, competitive insights, etc.) to the planning process.
- Identify new opportunities and trends and educate clients on the best way to leverage them within an integrated, cross-platform media program.
- Explore first and third-party data sources and work with media strategists to construct advanced distribution plans.
- Manage and inspire several direct reports, ensuring their successful performance and growth.
- Evaluate and motivate team members to fulfil their potential.
- Drive best practices throughout the team, specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationales and creative solutions.
- Support new business development efforts by understanding industry trends and issues that affect them, particularly related to social media.
- Maintain media relationships and business partnerships to provide insights and briefings on industry trends.
- Develop media collateral materials including RFPs, media plans/presentations, objective/strategy decks, POVs and other related documents.
- 8-10 years in the communications, marketing and media space, with proven experience delivering successful campaigns
- A strong understanding of linear, digital, and social channel strategy
- Experience motivating team members to deliver high quality work
- Ability to successfully lead and execute major platform campaigns
- Ability to collaborate across the agency to leverage knowledge and talent
- Ability to think strategically about the development and execution of integrated programs
- Passionate about the constantly changing world of media
- Talented writer, clear communicator and engaging presenter
- Proven client facing experience
- History with building and presenting multi-channel media plans
- PHD level knowledge of all relevant media research and analytics tools
- Able to demonstrate an ability to hire and lead a world class planning and buying team
- Shows the capacity to build amazing internal and external partnerships
- Willing to master the construction, positioning, and evolution of our Brand/Direct media strategies
- Thrives in a multi-tasking high energy environment
Job Status: Full Time