Do any of the following words describe you: systematic, methodical, innovative, tenacious, positive, savvy, team player? Are you motivated to grow and take your role to the next level? If so, we have a position, with a world of opportunity, just for you!
At Marketing Architects every team member is essential. With that said, some roles are lucky enough to be directly connected to the very engine that propels our company, and this is one of those roles. We have built the most powerful and efficient media networks in the world, and now you have a chance to be a part of that history, as well as help us write the next exciting chapter.
When it comes to understanding Audio, Video and Direct Response advertisers, no one is better than our Media Buying team. We work with the finest Radio & Television stations in the US to pinpoint the exact moment on their schedule that will generate the greatest return for an advertiser. We thrive on finding new media outlets that bring a profitable return to our clients. We are experts, and we love what we do.
As a Media Associate you will be:
- Connecting with and influencing mass media experts
- Strengthening our relationships through discovery
- Creating opportunity through new acquisitions
- Facilitating audio and video order distribution questions and concerns
- Processing, importing and loading data essential to media activities
- Assisting our planning and operations departments with essential daily tasks
- Coordinate with various teams across multiple departments to support business initiatives
- Assisting in pricing and buying various media programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Driven by results and accuracy
- Intermediate Excel knowledge required
- Anticipates, manages, and adapts to change
- Leads and takes initiative
- Effectively able to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Operates independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to be creative and engage in your communications
- 1-2 years advertising support experience and a general understanding of advertising a plus
Job Status: Full Time