Digital Marketing Analyst
We are experiencing incredible growth in creating successful TV and Radio campaigns for products and services that ZOOM and enrich people’s lives. This position in the Marketing Analytics team is to work on attribution and quantification analytics of how our offline campaigns impact and grow both our clients' online presence and overall sales. This position requires someone with prior attribution analysis tool-sets and in-depth online measurement experience, and with examples that can be quantified. NO Fluff, like grew Facebook likes!
You will be responsible for developing key measurement initiatives for attribution, media mix, test design and incrementality. You must have an eye for identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets. You must be good at researching and identifying new solutions in this rapidly changing world. Prior experience in digital marketing, measurement and attribution will likely be required to be successful in this role. Word of caution: expectations are high, but the reward of seeing your ideas, recommendations and insights applied and the results they deliver on a daily basis is invaluable.
Our analytics team is maniacal about solving problems, getting to the right answer or finding a new insight that leads to marketing growth. We need an individual who calls themselves a data scientist, a math or statistic geek, but is practical and driven to find an answer or insight through data. And has savvy intuition and desire to apply data to make things happen. You must be humble, hungry and smart to be confident what you know, and ask what you don’t.
- 2+ Years in digital analytics/marketing. Experience in SQL Required.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology, Consumer Behavior preferred. Background in Statistics helpful.
- Talent for making data-driven decisions.
- Insatiable curiosity and a knack for solving problems.
- Obsession for details and organization.
- Confident to dialogue and debate data discovery insights.
- Make the complex simple, and explain data through stories.
- Minimum of a 3.5 GPA with degree
To be considered, you must include a cover letter why this would be a good fit.
Job Status: Full Time