Freelance Media Planner
Are you driven by the data?
Do any of the following words describe you: driven, positive, analytical, innovative, systematic, convincing, enthusiastic, savvy, and team player? Are you the best as what you do? Are you driven to achieve only the best results for your customers? If so, we have a position, with a world of opportunity, just for you!
Our Media Buying Services department is driven by data and emerging media opportunities. We are charged with developing plans and strategies that drive revenue and build brands by leveraging linear television and digital video. We don’t just know our client’s campaigns, we dissect them, analyzing every piece of data we can get our hands on. We thrive on finding new media that brings a profitable return to our clients. We are experts, and we love what we do. If you are willing to step outside of your comfort zone and commit to this quest, your life will never be the same again. As a Freelance Media Planner you will be:
- Leveraging previous experience, data and research tools to determine the most effective way to meet marketing objectives
- Developing buy recommendations
- Building highly efficient TV and digital video plans that meet specific brand metric targets
- Analyzing previous TV buys to develop and communicate buy optimizations
- Researching, planning, recommending and tracking campaign budgets and goals
- Brand planning experience
- TV and digital video Planning experience
- Experience with planning tools: NPOWER, NNTV, DCR, Strata, SQAD, etc.
- Anticipates, manages, and adapts to change
- Subject matter expert
- Effectively able to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Operates independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Intelligent, resourceful, savvy and willing to commit
- Ability to be creative and engaging in your communications
Candidates from all parts of the United States are welcome to apply!
Job Status: Full Time