Digital Media Director
Are you driven to connect?
Do any of the following words describe you: positive, analytical, innovative, systematic, convincing, enthusiastic, savvy, team player? Are you a highly organized and proactive individual that is driven to mastering the details while possessing a willingness to learn from your surroundings? Are you motivated to grow and elevate your role to get to the next level of your career? If so, we have a position, with a world of opportunity, just for you!
Our media team does just that. Connect. We connect ourselves to every media outlet that exists. We connect our advertisers to their key, profitable demographic. We connect our lives to the consumer. We connect campaign strategies to where the consumer can be reached, wherever that may be. We don’t just know their campaigns, we dissect them. We thrive on finding new media that can bring a profitable return to our clients. We are experts, and we love what we do. If you are willing to step outside of your comfort zone and commit to this quest, your life will never be the same again. As a Digital Director you will be:
- Assessing the digital landscape to discover new media opportunities.
- Building digital media relationships.
- Developing digital business and campaign strategies.
- Planning, buying and analyzing digital media campaigns.
- Optimizing profitability through data analysis.
- Managing campaigns on various technology platforms.
- Maintaining existing relationships, finding new solutions to meet ever-changing business needs.
- Bringing your media expertise to our product/campaign reach strategies.
- Coordinating with various teams and departments to ensure all media activities help to support business initiatives.
- Participating in the ongoing planning process, recommending media selection and investment levels.
- Collaborating on campaign/media strategies that will propel us into the future.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of digital media experience
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Experience or familiarity with various digital media channels (Audio, video, display, social, etc)
- Ability to be creative and engaging in your communications
- Driven by results
- Intermediate Excel knowledge required
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate, manage, and adapt to change
- Operate independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Lead and take initiative
- Intelligent, resourceful, savvy and willing to commit
Job Status: Full Time